Everyone has a role to play in responding to economic abuse and supporting victim-survivors. Here are just a few things you can do:
Spread the word
- Follow CWES on social media and amplify our content to raise awareness of economic abuse: LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
- Use your networks to share resources, like the Financial Safety website
- Support Economic Abuse Awareness Day each year on 26 November – register to receive resources.
- Read lived experience stories of economic abuse.
- Consider your organisation’s response to economic abuse using the Support My Economic Safety Guide.
- Watch CWES videos.
- Book a training session for your team or organisation.