If you are experiencing economic abuse from a current or former partner, or you are still dealing with the consequences of abuse, there are organisations that can support you. This directory provides links to some of these. The services listed below can be filtered by state or territory, or by category. Read about the categories of support available.

Please note: This directory is not exhaustive and is focused on national, state and territory organisations. There are many more organisations operating locally that you may also find useful. Larger organisations can often refer you to these services - or ask your local council. Inclusion in this Directory does not represent an endorsement by CWES.

[ gd_listings post_limit=10 add_location_filter='1' gd_loop layout="3" ]

  • Financial wellbeing


    MoneySmart is a federal government initiative that helps Australians take control of their money and build a better life with free tools, tips and guidance.

    New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory, National

  • DFV support, Housing

    Linking Hearts

    Based in Sydney, Linking Hearts provides domestic violence and homelessness support to women and families from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds with safe and supported crisis and transitional accommodation.

    New South Wales

  • Housing


    Link2home is an information and referral telephone service for people in NSW who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in NSW. Daily 9am to 10pm

    1800 152 152

    New South Wales

  • Legal

    Legal Services Commission of SA

    Provides legal advice and education and provides representation for South Australians who are most in need and unable to pay for legal representation. Mon - Fri 9.00am to 4.30pm

    1300 366 424

    South Australia

  • Legal

    Legal Aid Western Australia

    Aims to promote access to legal services and information for all West Australians across Civil, Criminal and Family Law. Mon - Fri 9.00am to 4.00pm

    1300 650 579

    Western Australia

  • Legal

    Legal Aid Qld

    Legal help for financially disadvantaged Queenslanders about criminal, family and civil law matters. Mon - Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm

    1300 65 11 88


  • Legal

    Legal Aid NSW

    Legal Aid NSW helps people with their legal problems. Its legal services include: legal advice, help at court, and family dispute resolution. Mon - Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm (excluding public holidays)

    1300 888 529

    New South Wales

  • Legal

    Legal Aid Commission of Tasmania

    Provides legal advice, representation, and family 'dispute resolution services' with a focus on economically and socially disadvantaged Tasmanians. Mon - Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm

    1300 366 611


  • Legal

    Legal Aid ACT

    Helps people in the ACT with their legal problems, especially people who are socially or economically disadvantaged. Mon - Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm

    1300 654 314

    Australian Capital Territory

  • Legal

    Launceston Family Violence Unit – Women’s Legal Service Tasmania

    The WLST Launceston office is a specialist family violence unit, operating under the Australian Government's response to rising family violence in vulnerable communities.

    03 6349 1943


  • Financial assistance, Indigenous

    Indigenous Australians Centrelink Info

    Information on Centrelink payments and services for Indigenous Australians. Mon to Fri 8.00am to 5.00pm

    1800 136 380

    New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory, National

  • Housing

    Housing Victoria

    Housing Vic is the state government agency that provides information for current public housing tenants, potential social housing tenants and anyone wanting to know about housing in Victoria, including crisis and emergency housing. 7 days a week 24 hours a day (Emergency line)